orLogin with Email
orRegister with Email
The top 3 ambassadors, who bring in the most upvotes will win!
(1) Vlogfund LLC, 104 Parkview Pl, Greenwood, 29646 South Carolina, USA (hereinafter referred to as "Vlogfund") organises the online charity prize drawing offered here.
(2) In the framework of its technical and operational possibilities, Vlogfund enables participants to enter the prize drawings. Vlogfund renders all services in connection with the prize drawings strictly on the basis of these General Terms and Conditions www.vlogfund.com/terms. In addition, these Rules apply.2. SET-UP OF THE DRAWING, EXCLUSIVE PRIZES, ENTRY
(1) Donations for these drawings shall be handled as follows:
- Free registration on www.vlogfund.com is sufficient for taking part in a prize drawing. Upon such free registration you receive an entry which may serve to even win the first prize.
- As an alternative you can choose one of the entry packages on the campaign site Nimm Teil am Adventskalender-Gewinnspiel von Nina und spende für den guten Zweck.. For your donation supporting Laureus Sport for Good you will receive the respective amount of entries.
- Share the unique link for this campaign with your friends and receive one extra entry for each friend who participates in this campaign via the shared link (see FAQs).
(2) Depending on the amount of the donation, a giver shall receive one of the following exclusive prizes from Nimm Teil am Adventskalender-Gewinnspiel von Nina und spende für den guten Zweck. (delivery no later than 3 weeks after campaign closes):
- If you donate 5,00€.- you will receive 50 entries for the main prize.
- If you donate 10,00€.- you will receive 100 entries for the main prize.
- If you donate 15,00€.- you will receive 250 entries for the main prize.
- If you donate 25,00€.- you will receive 500 entries for the main prize.
Please make sure to enter your correct postal address in your profile, so the exclusive prizes can be shipped within the given time period.
The pictures of the exclusive prizes shown on the campaign site are examples only and might not match 100% the original products.
If you donate an individual amount, you will receive the respective amount of entries as well as the bonus article of the entry package with the donation level closest below your individual donation amount.
(3) It is possible to enter the drawing between 29/11/2020 18:51:10 and .
(4) Each participant may enter the drawing at will as long as the respective entry packages are available.3. PRIZES
(1) Participants may win the following first prize:
The winner and his accompanying friend (following: "the winners") will meet Nimm Teil am Adventskalender-Gewinnspiel von Nina und spende für den guten Zweck.. The winners will take souvenir photos and use a book with a personal dedication. You will of course be in the first row of the live program! You will also receive the flight and hotel accommodation for one night!
(2) Insofar these prizes include the meeting with influencers („Meet and Greet“), they depend on the availability of the influencer to which the winner must conform. Should it be impossible for a winner to be available at the specified date, Vlogfund is neither obliged to offer an alternate date nor to provide an alternative prize.4. DETERMINATION, HANDLING AND FORFEITURE OF PRIZES
(1) When determining the prizes, the following particularities apply:
- On the winner of the prize draw will be determined by Vlogfund.
- The winner will be chosen by a special random number generator software which considers all entered entries.
- The winner will be informed by Vlogfund via email to the address which was stated when entering the prize draw.
(2) Entrants will be required to confirm acceptance of their prize within the following period and in the following form:
- The participant must confirm acceptance of his prize by answering the email from Vlogfund within seven (7) days.
- Should the participant fail to confirm the acceptance of his prize within the required time period, he loses his entitlement to the prize and Vlogfund reserves the right to award the prize to another participant.